Re: remote access

I don't use any Pro features (at least not yet) either, but with a recycled license costing the princely sum of $2.03 US I upgraded this machine the other day so that I'd have a Pro, 64-bit, box in the house.   It will be nice to have "compare and contrast" ability with regard to Windows Update controls available under each after 1903 rolls out.

           ~ Bertrand Russell