Re: remote access

Tyler Wood

Hi,

I can guarantee that you can use both home and professional with it.

On 2019-04-07 12:50 p.m., James Homuth wrote:

Yeah, I got remote access an age ago. Actually used it over RDP a time or few because I was lazy. I’ll have to play around with it and see how it works with Teamviewer. If it does, awesome. If it doesn’t and I need pro just for RDP, I’m going to be highly annoyed. I don’t even use the pro features on 7, and I’m running ultimate. LOL

On 2019-04-07 12:43 p.m., James Homuth wrote:

Does it? Interesting. I’ll have to play around with that later. You mean you can actually control another user’s machine, with JAWS’s help, over TV?

Also, presumedly there’s a hotkey for exiting TV in fullscreen, or at least reducing it so you can exit it normally, but again… it’s not like I’ve had any practice with that just at present.

On 2019-04-07 12:39 p.m., James Homuth wrote:

No, I mean using JAWS over Teamviewer. I know it works just fine if a sighted person’s doing the driving.