From: Naboukhadnassar <naboukhadnassr@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 2:59 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Accessible translators with Jaws

Hello. Encarta has a translation system in addition to english
dictionary and thesaurus. You can translate between and to: English,
French, Spanish, Italian, German. Hope that helps.

On 1/28/2012 9:32 PM, RJ Sandefur wrote:
Michelle, Where are you from if I might ask? RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: <michelle.abadia@verizon.net>
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Date: January 28th 2012 1:52 PM

Okay, this JAWS-friendly website enables you to translate among all
three
languages (and more):

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

-----Original Message----- From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com