Re: JAWS blackboard discussion board

David & his pack of dogs

Joining black board?  Is it as simple as just typing it into Google?  Or, a little more complicated.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: April 7, 2019 7:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS blackboard discussion board

Hi Karrah,

I currently use it at Capella University.

There are links to create, and view post.

Buttons to get to previous, and next discussions.

Checkboxes to get to individual post within a given persons post with reply buttons at the end of each post.

There is an okay button at the very bottom of the current persons post to get out of that post taking you back to the list of post for the given discussion matter.