wether Research ithad died

Michael Munn

Hi all, this is Michael.For some reason I can't use the Weather research it.
This problem has been occured since March.
When I input a place to get weather info I get this message from Jaws:
Weather Research it for * and got no result.
I want to know did this problem happened to yours machine?
if it does then I might need to write this to Vispero.
Ps:
This is my only way of getting weather information while I'm using Jaws.
All answers are greatly appreciate it.
best regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org