Re: Outlook and new computer

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, John. To maximize the screen when composing a message,

1. Open the new message.

2. Press ALT plus SPACE.

3. Arrow up twice to Maximize. If Maximize says “unavailable” the screen is already maximized. Just press ESCAPE to return to the message.

4. If in step 3 you did not hear the word “unavailable”, Press ENTER.

You will be back in the message you were about to compose. The screen will be maximized.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...