From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 1:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook and new computer

I don’t  think it is related to compact view, as that is about the presentation of the messages list, but you can certainly turn it off to check.  It’s on the View ribbon, under View settings, which is the second button from the left.  Once on that, go to the button for other view settings and press enter to open a dialog of options.  Tab until you heard the checkbox for compact view.  Uncheck it and also be sure the next radio button is set to always show in single line.