Re: Outlook and new computer

John Doering

Betsy:

I am doing good, but my wife had an accident where she broke both her wrists in a  fall.

I am working from home for the next few months so I can attend to her.

As for my Outlook problem…

Your suggestions are not  what I need.

This only seems to  happen when I send a forward or reply.

For example, if typing in my name in the to or cc field, I type J and  JAWS says my name and Email address as it should as it auto fills, but when I hit tab JAWS just says John and if I try to read the field with a say line it will read just John, but if I read with say word, JAWS says John Doering as  it should.

As for the body of  the message…

For my first few lines  of  this reply read by line with JAWS as…

Betsy:

I am good,

But my wife had

An accident

Get what I am indicating?

When you receive the message it should look fine.

I believe it has something to do with compact mode, but do not know how to turn it off.

Thanks,

John Doering

Pricing Analyst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778