Re: Outlook and new computer

Betsy Binney

Hi John,

Outlook. Press the down arrow once to select the name and then press tab.
Font in emails  double check your stationary settings File> Options.

Hope you are doing well

Betsy R. Binney

On Apr 5, 2019, at 11:21 AM, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

At work I just got a  new computer with Windows 10.  It has Outlook 2013 installed.

The issue is when I am composing an Email…

When putting in the addresses, JAWS says the full name  as  it auto completes, but when I tab it only reads a  small portion of the address.

Also in the body of  the message each line is really small.

When the message is sent and received, the formatting is as usual.

Any ideas about what I need to correct so the formatting is less confusing as I write out messages?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

John Doering

Pricing Analyst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.