I did restore my iphone last night, so maybe it thought the phone was an external hard-drive?
Thanks,
Jessica

On Apr 1, 2019, at 11:34 AM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

Again, this is in the documentation and not an issue appropriate for this list. You had an external drive connected at one point, and now don’t. Backblaze is looking for it. If you don’t connect it, Backblaze will delte what it’s backed up from that drive.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: April-01-19 10:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Backblaze?

Hi,

My iphone app says nothing has been backed up, and when I go to hte website, and click the “fix this” link, it tells me I need to connect an external drive.

Is that true?

I thought backblaze was supposed to eliminate the need to do this?

Thanks,

Jessica

On Apr 1, 2019, at 9:45 AM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

You’ll need to use the JAWS cursor in the Backblaze application.

On 2019-03-31 6:59 p.m., Jessica D wrote:

Hi,

Do I have to connect a drive to my computer in order to use backblaze?

Or will it just backup to backblaze itself without a hard-drive?

Thanks,

Jessica