Re: Enable Editing button in a protected spread sheet

John Doering

Found it, thanks for the assist Rick.

Regards,

John Doering

Pricing Analyst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 6:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Enable Editing button in a protected spread sheet

Hi John,

Try alt +f and then tab to and hit enter on the info button. Tab down to enable editing and hit enter. This should hopefully be the answer to your dilemma.

Rick

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 7:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Enable Editing button in a protected spread sheet

Good morning:

I am using Windows 10 and Excel 2013.

Can anyone tell me where the Enable Editing button would be on a protected spread sheet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

John Doering

Pricing Analyst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.