Enable Editing button in a protected spread sheet

John Doering

Good morning:

I am using Windows 10 and Excel 2013.

Can anyone tell me where the Enable Editing button would be on a protected spread sheet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

John Doering

Pricing Analyst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.