Re: amazon research it broken in jaws 2019?

Gerald Levy

At least three Research It options are currently broken: Amazon, UPS and Weather.  Every time one of the web sites that Research It uses to obtain its information changes, Research It gets broken.  It really is a waste of Vispero's resources to try to keep it working, and maybe its time for them to ditch it once and for all.  Sure, Research It is a nice convenience.  But it is just as easy to obtain the same information directly from the appropriate web sites.  Amazon never stops tinkering with its web site, and it is unreasonable to expect Vispero to keep up with them.  And the Braille Wunderground page, which Research It used to obtain weather information is apparently gone for good, yet another headache for the tech staff at Vispero to deal with.  So learn how to use your favorite search engine and stop relying so much on Research It. If anyone needs help obtaining the information they need that they can no longer obtain from Research It, just holler.

Gerald

On 3/31/2019 9:43 AM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

I have JAWS 2018, and it doesn’t work for me, either.

Shirley Tracy