JAWS 2019 and Amateur Radio Logging Program

DAN REID

Greetings,
I am having an issue with a logging program for amateur radio.  When i attempt to edit a contact from a previous entry, I am bounced out and dropped to the front page of the logging program.  I have had a sighted person view this activity via remote and states that it appears that Jaws is preventing me from the editing process.  I am also prevented from entering a directory within the logging program.  Have spoken with the logging author and suspects either Jaws or anti-virus as the cause.  If it were an anti-virus issue, I would think that importing and exporting data would be prevented as well, but that piece works just fine.  I am running Jaws 19 and Windows 10.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Dan Reid