Re: JAWS and Teamviewer?

Steve Matzura

The best approach is NVDA Remote. You just have to leave it on and connected all the time while you're away.

On 3/30/2019 2:18 AM, James Homuth wrote:

Has anyone used these two together? Preferably, with the remote access options enabled? I’ll be looking for a new desktop shortly and would like to be able to access it remotely if I’m not home. For example: ducking around certain corporate firewalls. *cough* Is this doable? And, how much of a pain is it? I do have the remote access option already, but unless I feel like installing Windows 10 pro, remote desktop isn’t going to be a thing. Will this work?