Re: on address bar in Google chrome

Van Lant, Robin

Try F6

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:03 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: on address bar in Google chrome

Hello, When on Google Chrome I press alt D to move to the address bar to get the site address. I’m unable to get off the address bar. I tried tab and arrow keys. Nothing happens. Is there a key stroke I need to use to get off the address bar and back onto the web page? Thanks, Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114