Re: Creating keyboard shortcuts

dennis

go to that program on your desktop. press control plus enter, that opens the properties screen tab over to chortcut and put in what you want. then press enter.sometimes when you upgrade or update a program the shortcut key gets erased.

On 3/28/2019 11:44 AM, David Pearson wrote:
Hello group:

Somewhere along the way, 2 keyboard shortcuts which were created to open 2 of my  programs have somehow disappeared.

They each consisted of alt + cntrl+ program letter(in sequence), and I would like to have them back, but don't know step-by-step procedure to do this, so would welcome any assistance.

Nost sincerely,

David S. Pearson

--
Dennis Cornelison