Re: adding a sound in jaws dictionary

Mike B

Hi Mario & Michael,

Check out Richard's post.  It has the correct file path to where all the sounds are stored.

From: Mario
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: adding a sound in jaws dictionary

when choosing a sound as you refered to, there are 108 wav files to
choose from.
  the shared path that I have is "C:\ProgramData\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\2018\SETTINGS\enu\SOUNDS\" but that folder gives me only
18 wav files.
and when I navigate to "C:\Users\Mario\AppData\Roaming\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\2018\Settings\enu\Sounds" there are 0 files.
so at this point, I am somewhat confused where the rest of the sounds
are coming from.