From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: adding a sound in jaws dictionary

OK
I am using josh’s 2019 in the latest update.
Therefore, when I go into the dictionary and select the sound it doesn’t show me the folder path.
So knowing that I’m using jars 2019 the latest build, How do I determine what that path is, whether it’s shared or users?

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

my educated guess is that the sounds come from either the user sounds
folder or the shared sounds folder. the path to these folders may
differ in respect to what version of JAWS you're using.

and I think you can just add the sounds you want to use as long as
they are in the .wav format. and modifying existing ones shouldn't
present a problem.