From: mike mcglashon [mailto:michael.mcglashon@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 7:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: adding a sound in jaws dictionary

Hey guys:

How does one find the folder that stores the available sounds to choose
when adding a sound to a jaws dictionary entry?

I’d like to either add more sounds to the list of sounds available, or,

Alternatively, Go into that folder and modify a “wav” file to make a
better quality sound for the dictionary entery?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@comcast.net <mailto:Michael.mcglashon@comcast.net>