Another Outlook E-mail Group Question

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

In light of the problems I am having with regard to effectively navigating and editing an e-mail group, I got some assistance, and have now created the group I need.

However, in creating the group, the group accidentally got saved to the wrong Outlook contacts folder.

Does anyone know how to move an e-mail group from one contacts folder to another?

I have tried the standard copy and paste method, but have been unsuccessful thus far.

Any help would be appreciated.

On a related note, I’m going to call Freedom Scientific and possibly the Microsoft Accessibility Hotline about the ongoing problem with navigating e-mail group lists with Jaws, and will let the list  know if I find out anything of major importance.

Once again, for the record, I’m using Windows 10, Outlook 2016, and the latest build of Jaws 2019 here.

Thanks, all!

Tom Behler