From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigating Entries In An E-mail Group List

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 11:44 AM, Tom Behler wrote:

So, I suspect that calling FS won’t do much good, other than to reinforce the existence of the problem?

It never hurts to cage rattle, though.

As I've often said, with issues like this "the fault" generally lies with the screen reader or the software it's being used with, but seldom both.  From what I've been able to dig up my gut is telling me it's "an Outlook side" issue, and so FS really can't fix it.

Still, MS has shown significantly more interest in accessibility issues in general over the last few years, and the screen reader developers have direct contact with Microsoft's developers.  Sometimes trying to raise the visibility of an "old problem" can make it new-ish again.  It certainly won't hurt.