Re: changing a file extension

Richard Turner

If it is in m4a format and is less than 40 seconds in length, you could change the extension to m4r.
If it is any other format, you will have to use conversion software.
Do a web search for whatever format it is to m4a.
I do not know if you can still change things within iTunes.
Richard

On Mar 27, 2019, at 5:53 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to create a ringtone from one of my songs, and realized its in the wrong format.
How can I convert it, using my computer with jaws2019,  and the latest version of itunes?

Thanks,
Jessica