Re: FW: Navigating Entries In An E-mail Group List

Tom Behler

Brian:

Right now, when I arrow up or down through an e-mail group list, nothing happens;  in other words, none of the information for any of the group members is spoken.

I have made sure my screen is maximized.

I can get information for some of the group members by using my Jaws cursor, but I can only view part of the list that way.

I’d like to be able to arrow up and down through the group member list like I used to do with earlier versions of Windows, Jaws, and Outlook.

I have Outlook set up in the usual way with the folder pane set to normal, and the reading pane set to off.

I access my contacts via the control shift B. command.

I hope this helps.

Tom Behler

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 4:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: Navigating Entries In An E-mail Group List

Tom,

I believe you'll have to be more specific about what's actually happening (which clearly you don't want) and what you'd like to be happening instead.   It would also help to know how you have Outlook set up as far as conversation view goes and/or whether your various e-mail lists have their respective messages filtered into folders other than inbox, and whether you're viewing from those folders.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.