Re: FW: Navigating Entries In An E-mail Group List

Tom Behler

Brian:

Right now, when I arrow up or down through an e-mail group list, nothing happens;  in other words, none of the information for any of the group members is spoken.

I have made sure my screen is maximized.

I can get information for some of the group members by using my Jaws cursor, but I can only view part of the list that way.

I’d like to be able to arrow up and down through the group member list like I used to do with earlier versions of Windows, Jaws, and Outlook.

I have Outlook set up in the usual way with the folder pane set to normal, and the reading pane set to off.

I access my contacts via the control shift B. command.

I hope this helps.

Tom Behler