From: Tom Behler <tombehler@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:49 AM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Navigating Entries In An E-mail Group List

Hello.

Does anyone have some good techniques for navigating entries in an already-created e-mail group list?

I used to be able to arrow down through the list with no problem, but that has changed with Outlook 2016 and the last few Jaws updates.

I can still use my Jaws cursor, but navigation is a bit awkward, and I can’t cover the entire list that way.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tom Behler