Re: JAWS Scripts For Medisoft billing software by MICROWISE

You would have to contact people who write scripts and pay them for an assessment. Nobody is going to do this for free, I explored getting scripts written for software I use at my retail store and one company told me an assessment would cost about $2,000 and writing the actual scripts could easily be $10,000 or $15,000.

Best regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 4:17 PM
To: MAIN@JFW.GROUPS.IO; JAWSSCRIPTS@...
Subject: JAWS Scripts For Medisoft billing software by MICROWISE

Good, Afternoon, All,:

Good, Afternoon, All, this is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. Can someone please write Jaws scripts for the latest version Of The Medisoft billing software, and, all future versions of  The Medisoft billing software  with JAWS 17.0, JAWS 18.0, JAWS 2018, JAWS 2019, JAWS 2020, and, all future versions of JAWS after JAWS 2020  ? I am going to be studying to become a Medical administrative Office assistant at The Ocean County, New Jersey Vocational Technical school , and, I was just wondering if scripts can be written for this software. Please E-Mail me off list at MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@....  Please let me know.

Thank You,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser