JAWS Scripts For Medisoft billing software by MICROWISE

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.

Good, Afternoon, All,:

Good, Afternoon, All, this is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. Can someone please write Jaws scripts for the latest version Of The Medisoft billing software, and, all future versions of  The Medisoft billing software  with JAWS 17.0, JAWS 18.0, JAWS 2018, JAWS 2019, JAWS 2020, and, all future versions of JAWS after JAWS 2020  ? I am going to be studying to become a Medical administrative Office assistant at The Ocean County, New Jersey Vocational Technical school , and, I was just wondering if scripts can be written for this software. Please E-Mail me off list at MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@....  Please let me know.

Thank You,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser