Re: How to change margins using MS Word ribbons?

You're going to need someone who has Word 2007.   I haven't had that since around 2011, and just recently went from 2010 to 2016.  Things have changed significantly, and I also avoid the JAWS virtual ribbon feature as it makes actually using the ribbons as they are meant to be used more difficult.