Re: Malware Bytes

I know that getting rid of the trial can be done in one of the tabs/categories, but I can't for the life of me remember which one and I'm not on a machine where Malwarebytes is installed.

I have not ever, at least recently, been able to install the free version without getting the premium trial, but I immediately dig through those settings tabs/categories and uncheck the checkbox (at least I think it's a checkbox) to cause the trial to end immediately.