From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 2:31 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Malware Bytes

I had not installed Malware Bytes before.

I only want the home free version.

I plan to only run it when I choose to.

It seems to insist on the 14 day trial of the premium version.

And, even saying No Thanks, I just want to scan, nothing seems to happen.

Are there scripts I should install, or some basic instructions somewhere?

Thanks,

Richard