From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dondi
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 5:41 PM
To: JAWS mailing list
Subject: Word and JAWS 13 and self correcting

Hi Everybody,

I got a real puzzle going on in Word 2010 and outlook 2010. When I'm typing
and I hear a misspelled word I will go back to correct it by doing
control+back space. This is all fine but JAWS will sometimes pronounce
control+the
word correctly as this is going on. My question is there some key I can
press to have this correctly spelled word inserted in place of the
misspelled word I just deleted?

Windows 7

JAWS 13

Dondi