From: Curtis Delzer
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 5:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sound volume on websites with Google Crome

It may be that the sound which controlled what you didn't hear was
labeled something else? I've had that happen.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/21/2019 3:02 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
I went to the Windows mixer with the iTelecenter site page open and there was a separate volume slider for this, but it was already set at 100% and the mute was off, but still no sound while every other sound producing program works fine. Maybe I have a falty version of Crome?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13
-----Original Message----- From: Shankar C
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 3:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I think, the chrome volume might be low.
open the chrome as well the volume mixer , and tab to the chrome
volume and increase the chrome volume using up/down arrow keys.

On 3/18/19, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings@wi.rr.com> wrote:
I am running JAWS 18 with Windows 7. I am using a phone messaging service
called iTellacenter and when I try to play my voice mail messages using
Google Crome, the volume is muted or extremely low. The volume slider on
the player shows that it is all the way up and the mute is off, but I still
hear nothing, unless I turn my amp way up. I do not have this problem when
using Firefox, but some functions of the website just work better with
Google Crome and it is faster. I have also encountered this when playing
You Tube videos with Google Crome. What am I missing?
Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13