Re: Winamp Question if allowed to ask

Steve Matzura

Hey, I didn't ever know that, and I've been using Winamp since version 1.92! Learn something new every day, I tell ya!

On 3/22/2019 4:44 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Very Cool!  Th is what I was looking for.  I press J and I can enter the first letter of the track and press Tab and get a list of those tracks beginning with that letter.  Pressing Tab again after arrowing to the track I want gets me a series of 3 buttons that seem to all do the same thing. When pressed while a song is playing immediately starts the selected song. This is great for DJing and handling requests.