From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 3:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notepad++ and Jaws

Hey kevin.

Just a thought, but Notepad++ seemed to work more nicely for me once I turned off some kind of autocorrect feature. Not totally sure what it was now, to be honest, but I can look through the menus and try and find it. I was making a list with an entry on each line; some of the entries were rather textually similar and notepad++ was actually anticipating these entries would be duplicates of ones that came before. Probably handy for some but a definite pain in the arse for me. :D