From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: March 22, 2019 4:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Winamp Question if allowed to ask

Very Cool! Th is what I was looking for. I press J and I can enter the first letter of the track and press Tab and get a list of those tracks beginning with that letter. Pressing Tab again after arrowing to the track I want gets me a series of 3 buttons that seem to all do the same thing.
When pressed while a song is playing immediately starts the selected song.
This is great for DJing and handling requests.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13