Re: Word and JAWS 13 and self correcting

dave grossoehme

Good morning Donni: Have you tried arrowing back to the word in question with either the Jaws coursor or pc coursor to see what is wrong with the word in your document?
Your Friend Dave

From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:41 PM
To: "JAWS mailing list" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Word and JAWS 13 and self correcting

Hi Everybody,

I got a real puzzle going on in Word 2010 and outlook 2010. When I'm typing
and I hear a misspelled word I will go back to correct it by doing
control+back space. This is all fine but JAWS will sometimes pronounce the
word correctly as this is going on. My question is there some key I can
press to have this correctly spelled word inserted in place of the
misspelled word I just deleted?

Windows 7

JAWS 13

Dondi