Re: Winamp Question if allowed to ask

JM Casey

Ah, neat!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: March 22, 2019 1:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Winamp Question if allowed to ask

you can jump to 5 seconds before the end of a track by pressing alt plus r.

On 3/22/2019 10:54 AM, JM Casey wrote:

Not that I know of, but now that it's been asked, I am looking into it.
However if you hold that right or left arrow down (as opposed to just
pressing it over and over again) it will rewind or fast forward very quickly
indeed, or at least it should.
To get to something like the end of the track, I usually use the "jump to
time" command. Of course, doing this means you sort of need to at least be
able to estimate when the track ends, or to look at the total time, which is
usually shown in the playlist editor.