Re: serious itunes issues

Richard Turner

You should be able to find your music with the path:
c users, username, music, itunes, itunes media, music
It sounds like either your iTunes isn't pointed to that folder, or you do not have music checked in iTunes so you are only seeing Voice Memos.
If you cannot sort it out, call Microsoft Accessibility.
Richard

On Mar 22, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi
I have a windows 10 pc, which is running the latest version of jaws.

On Mar 22, 2019, at 6:32 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Without knowing what kind of computer you have, or what you have checked or unchecked in iTunes; it would be very difficult to give suggestion via email.
If you have a Mac; you should call Apple Accessibility at 877-204-3930.
If a Windows machine; call Microsoft Accessibility 800-936-5900.
Whether your version of iTunes supports creating ringtones doesn't matter if you cannot find your music.
iTunes had supported making ringtones from purchased music; but I have always used third party programs.
But you need to find your music first.
Richard

On Mar 22, 2019, at 1:52 AM, Chris via Groups.Io <chrismedley@...> wrote:

You cant, the latest iTunes do not support the editing of songs for ringtones

You can use a third party program to create your ringtone and you can still sync it o  to your device

But that about it I afraid

Or you could just purchase the ringtone from iTunes instead

A lot easier and a lot less hassle