From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom advice needed

How about writing to Zoom support?
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

On 3/18/2019 3:19 PM, Gudrun Brunot wrote:

Hello all: I installed Zoom last year, before I changed my email
server and account. I've tried to find a way to change my email address, but
can't. It's a free account. I couldn't find a way to close the present
account either, thinking I could open a new account with the proper email
address. Any advice?

All best,

Gudrun