Re: sounds for Firefox

There are no settings that I can find in Extra Sounds, and from the reviews it seems as though it's intended to bring back navigational sounds as they were.  It is experimental but was updated last in December 2018.

Sonance appears to be an ambient sound generator, not tied to user actions.  I can't find anything under the name Noise and Click.