having a problem using chrome to download the latest update to jaws.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

I’m new to chrome, so bear with me. When I select the download link to download the latest update to jaws, I hear a message that says, this type of file could harm your computer. Do you want to allow, and then it gives the name of the update? Where do I say yes? I see a keep button so I hit enter on it or space bar, and it keeps asking me the same question. How do I get past this? I am using windows ten and jaws 2019 previous update. Jim