place marker doesn't work in word anymore

mike mcglashon

Hey guys:

I don’t know what I did, but,

My place marker in word doesn’t work anymore;

I get the following message.

A protected document or form cannot be marked for returning to a marked place later.

I thought this has something to do with protected versus unprotected files, for read only and such;

When I go into the properties, it doesn’t say protected under file attributes;

Also,

When I hit the f6 in word, I don’t get a thing that says “be careful, files from the internet can be unsae” or whatever that is that I have to hit to unprotect the file;

Please assist;

Without this feature, it is difficult to copy and paste from one doc to another?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...