Re: alt text

Rick Mladek

I had my son right click on the image. I immediately foundd the format picture button, went to the alt text tab and entered my description. Then hit ok and ta-da, all working. When I tried using the right click on the num-pad, I did not get the same choices as when my son used the mouse.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 3:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: alt text

Rick,

         I don't think this has changed since Word 2010, though I recently updated to Word 2016.  When you bring up the context menu, does it have an item in it for "Edit Alt Text"?   If it doesn't, what are the options?

         My one machine that still has Word 2010 on it is currently being cranky about restarting.