Re: alt text

Rick,

         I don't think this has changed since Word 2010, though I recently updated to Word 2016.  When you bring up the context menu, does it have an item in it for "Edit Alt Text"?   If it doesn't, what are the options?

         My one machine that still has Word 2010 on it is currently being cranky about restarting.