Zoom advice needed

Gudrun Brunot

Hello all: I installed Zoom last year, before I changed my email server and account. I’ve tried to find a way to change my email address, but can’t. It’s a free account. I couldn’t find a way to close the present account either, thinking I could open a new account with the proper email address. Any advice?

All best,

Gudrun

Find my resume, listen to samples, and read about my services: vocal instruction, voiceover production, translation, phone interpreting, sound design, and hear clips from my CD, J-Walking by visiting

http://www.gudrunbrunot.com

New Email Address:  brunotgudrun@...