From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 16 March 2019 18:52
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: System Tray Icons, How to Rearrange in Windows 10

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 02:46 PM, Bill White wrote:

I have seen SD cards corrupted because someone didn’t use the Safely Remove Hardware option.

Which can only occur if you pull while a write process is active, period, as far as the end-user action being able to cause an issue.  They're not write-cached, either, as they're considered USB devices.  And I just checked that on my own machine, where I have an SD card that I routinely pull without ejecting without any ill effects.