Re: sorting bookmarks in Google Chrome

Andrew J. LaPointe

    Hi, I know that this is not about book marks but, it is the only way I have to ask.  I have google crome and I need to get the short cut to make google crome my default browser... Fire Fox loads when I click on to an email or some other link.  Can you help??  Thanks so much, Andy and Shubert

From: paul lemm
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: sorting bookmarks in Google Chrome

Hi Orlando,

Personally, I bring up the bookmarks in Chrome  by holding Alt and then pressing F, then release  both keys and press  B.  I find that the quickest method for me, plus it feels most like IE’s  old favourites bookmarks which I like. But when you are in this bookmark menu you can right click a bookmark , select cut then go to the folder you want it in and paste there. I find this helpful if I’ve just added a quick bookmark without assigning it a folder since its at the bottom of my bookmarks list and I can just then cut and paste it into the folder I want it if I decide to keep the bookmark and want to file/organise it away in  some folder in my bookmarks list.

Paul