From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 18 March 2019 00:38
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: switching off space marker.

Hi, Alison. I believe that the Strong, Normal and Weak refer to gramatical
construction within the document. I would suspect that the solution for this
will be in the "proofing" section of Word, within the Options section. You
should be able to reach the options with ALT plus F, followed by the letter
T. Then, once you are in Options, arrow down to proofing.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...