From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 15 March 2019 18:01
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Rearranging icons on the taskbar.

Hi Bill & All,

Here's how I rearrange the system tray icons  running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.379) & all installed versions of Jaws.

1. Windows key + I, for Settings, tab 1 time to System, right arrow to Personalization, and press enter.
2. Navigate to, Taskbar and press enter.
3. Tab several times to, Select which icons appear on the taskbar Link, and press enter.
4. Okay now to put the System Tray in the order you want it in.  Tab through all the icons making a note of which ones you have checked / turned on because you're going to uncheck all of them.
5. Uncheck all the icons.  Now you will go through and check the icons in the order you want them in but keep in mind, they will appear in the reverse order that they are checked.  What I mean is, the 1st one yu check will be at the bottom of the list, the 2nd will be 2nd from the bottom, the 3rd will be 3rd from the bottom etc. etc....  After you're done open the system tray to make sure it's the way you want it and Alt + F4 if it is.