HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/17/2019 8:49 AM, Dave... wrote:

Brian,

Oh, I didn't pick that up from what you said earlier. Thanks.

Dave

Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 08:45
Subject: Re: sorting bookmarks in Google Chrome

But, Dave, you can (within each folder, or by the folder names themselves - though I don't do the latter).

If you have one of your folders open, Shift+Tab your way back to the Organize Bookmarks menu button, activate it, and the first choice is "Sort by name"

If you have subfolders in a folder, just like in File Explorer, those will be sorted first in alphabetical order followed by all the individual bookmarks themselves, sorted in alphabetical order by the names you assigned them (as doing so by URL makes virtually no sense in the vast majority of cases).